Please join us for our 2nd Annual Letter-Palooza on March, 23rd at 5:30 pm at Insight Brewing!
What is it?
Join us at Insight Brewing, named best new Twin Cities brewery by Thrillist, and help raise money for Rebuilding Together Twin Cities! Over the course of the night, drink beer and socialize with staff, board members, donors, volunteers and homeowners as we send letters to each of our contacts on behalf of Rebuilding Together Twin Cities to build support and generate some resources for our upcoming build season!
How does it work?
- Come up with a list of about 20 contacts to whom you can mail our fundraising letter. Ideas to generate your list can be found here.
- Before the party, edit your letters, two options can be found here. For people that are just being introduced to Rebuilding Together, we recommend that you use the “Intro Letter,” for those that are familiar with our work we recommend you use the “Spring Appeal Letter.”
- Print your letters and bring them with your mailing list to the party.
- Write short notes, stuff your letters, and address envelopes based on your mailing list.
- Have fun, while hanging out with our fellow Rebuilding Together Twin Cities friends. We will provide the envelopes, brochures and postage.
Big THANKS to Insight Brewing for hosting this event!
For more details and to RSVP check out: www.bidpal.net/letterpalooza. Let’s make it bigger and better than ever this year!