Looking for a fun and creative way to volunteer with us? Here are some ideas:
1. Feed hungry volunteers by bringing lunch to a repair project.
2. Join a committee. We have several committees focused on upcoming special events and we welcome new members!
3. Help stuff envelopes! We host a Letter-Palooza (mailing campaign party) twice a year and we’d love to have you join us, introduce your friends and family to Rebuilding Together, and help us raise money so that we can help more homeowners in need.
4. Form a Safe at Home Crew. Learn how to install essential safety and accessibility modifications to prevent falls for older adults throughout the Twin Cities. We hold trainings once a quarter, so let us know if you would like to attend the next one.
5. Greet Visitors at our office. We are looking for volunteer receptionist who can answer telephones and help us with data entry.
6. Put the “Fun” in fundraise by holding a bake sale, wrap gifts, or coordinate a bike or walk event to benefit Rebuilding Together Twin Cities.
Be creative, have fun and raise money to help homeowners in need in our community stay in their homes! If you’re interested in learning more about getting involved with Rebuilding Together Twin Cities, please email Brent at email@example.com.