If you or someone you know needs help with home repairs and/or accessibility modifications, we are currently accepting applications!
• Applicant must own the home or make mortgage payments on the home for which they are seeking assistance and be up-to-date on tax payments.
• Applicant must reside in Minnesota (please note that services are subject to funding availability).
• Household income must be at or below 50% of Area Median Income. Determination is based on household size.
• At least one resident in the home must be an older adult (55+), an individual living with a disability, a child under the age of 18, or an active or retired member of the armed services.
• Applicant must plan to remain in their home for at least five years for the Home Repair Program or two years for the Safe at Home Program.
Repairs and accessibility modifications are provided at no charge to the recipients and will be completed by skilled volunteers and/or contractors.
Apply by April 1, 2022 to be considered for assistance in 2022.
To obtain an application, please visit www.rtmn.org, click on the “Apply for Help” tab, then “Safe at Home Program” (accessibility modifications) or “Home Repair” (home repairs or roofing) and download an application at the bottom of that page. Applications can also be requested by phone (651-776-4273). Applications can be completed online or completed by hand and mailed to our office (1050 SE 33rd Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55414).